Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Imagine having the opportunity to sponsor a FIVE-DAY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE that promotes and facilitates bilateral US-Africa business opportunities, foreign direct investment & joint venture business collaborations and:
- Provides Information on economic trends, trade regulations, potential import/export industry sectors, local marketing opportunities and business contacts for selected African nations.
- Provides business and trade Matchmaking with companies seeking market entry business opportunities & partners in US.
- Provides information on U.S. and African export/import potentials for goods and services, specific buy-sell opportunities, and local business conditions and practices for specified regions in Africa and America.
- Provides international Business Roundtables for African businesses and government decision makers seeking bilateral international trade opportunities in Africa in collaboration with the US Department of Commerce and African Embassies and Consulates.
- Provides seminars & Networking Meetings that provide valuable information about the African Growth & Opportunities Act (AGOA) for African and American businesses.
- Provides investment Banking Consult Meetings with innovative international banking and investment fund consultants & managers.Sponsorships offer your organization the opportunity to maximize your exposure to thousands of E&P professionals, including qualified buyers and top decision makers. The 6th U.S.-African Cultural Expo & Business Matchmaking Conference has a wide variety of sponsorship and advertising options that can help your company stand out from the crowd and make a lasting impact.
As your marketing partner, we take our sponsorship agreement very seriously. You make a promise to sponsor our conference, and in return we promise to deliver the best sponsorship benefits out there.
Sponsorship Benefits For Conference Sponsors:
- CONNECT WITH YOUR TARGETED BUSINESSES PARTNERS & INVESTORS.
International business owners and investors are getting more and more discerning about which countries in Africa they do business with. What better way to communicate your values than by sponsoring an event that matches theirs?
- INCREASE EXPOSURE
You’ll have unparalleled in-person access to hundreds of people when you become an integral part of the 6th annual U.S.-Africa Cultural Expo and Business Matchmaking Conference through title sponsorship, participating in the opening and closing ceremonies, operating your own pop-up store, and having your brand and message displayed throughout the venue.
- TELL THE STORY OF AFRICA AND WIN NEW BUSINESSES PARTNERS AND INVESTORS.
Tell a whole new audience how much the your country cares about providing or country’s specific commercial guidance and information on economic trends, trade regulations, potential import/export industry sectors, local marketing opportunities and business contacts for your country. Every time expert counseling is provided on critical economic development projects in Africa for African organizations and U.S. firms that want to do business in Africa, your country will be front and centre.
- GIVE YOUR STAFF SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT.
Responsible businesses and government know how important it is to get staff involved in meeting with the community and specifically with international audience. Talk to us about how business people in the US can get directly involved in the big event..